Our clients' privacy and data security are paramount. We keep data safe and secure through our state-of-the-art data centers, which provides you the peace of mind needed to entrust your business to us.
All client data is segregated into separate databases per Edge client. By choosing to architect in this method, we have ensured that there is no possibility for client data swapping. You can feel confident knowing your data is safe and secure!
- 10,000+ Sq. Ft.
- Raised floors
- Zone 1 seismic code constructions
- Direct connection to power grid at 13.2 kV
- N+1 electrical design including redundant UPS n+1 configuration and battery backup with n+1+1
- Automatic transfer switches ensure smooth transition to backup power
- 72 hour 750kW back-up generator with 3,000 gallons of fuel on site, capacity to power more than 1,500 homes
- Manned facility with security and engineers on site 24/7/365
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Palm scan and photo ID access
- Visitors supervised and escorted
- 7 diverse fiber-optic paths
- 13 internet carriers
- FCP best-path routing
At Quantum Edge, we employ the latest encryption technology to ensure the application is safe from data threats across the globe.
Data Center Security
Our data center implements a 5-tier security platform:
Tier 1: Border Security
Traffic enters the data center through 1 of 13 redundant internet carriers where border routers and firewalls filter known threats, automated attacks, malicious traffic, and nefarious IPs.
Tier 2: Intrusion Prevention and Detection
Requests go through deep packet inspection and analysis for legitimacy. These systems monitor traffic in real time at gigabit speeds and block attacks.
Tier 3: Dedicated High Performance Firewalls
Dedicated Cisco ASA firewalls are used to achieve complete isolation between environments. Firewalls limit ingress and egress traffic and perform stateful packet inspections.
Tier 4: Web Application Firewalls
Ensures protection from hackers to exploit code weakness. Every requests is inspected for cross-site scripting, SQL injection, path traversal, and 400+ other attacks.
Tier 5: Enterprise Antivirus System
The enterprise antivirus system uses the latest AV software combined with a host intrusion prevention system to detect and remove viruses and malware from servers before they can execute.
- Real-time database replication
- Load-balanced web servers
- Primary/Secondary data centers
- Hot backup data centers
- Redundant internet and power